Air Fried Green Beans are a simple side dish that takes very little effort. Fresh Green Beans seasoned and cooked to perfection, optional to serve with lemon.
Airfryer Green Beans Recipe
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
This post may contain affiliate links or ads. Please see Disclosure Policy for more information.
Pin it to your “Best Food EVER” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Do you love a fresh cooked veggie to go with dinner, but need it to be quick and easy to make? I’ve got ya covered! These air fried green beans are perfectly al dente and taste freaking fantastic!
For a step-by-step video on how to make these delicious veggies, click here.
Can you cook green beans in an air fryer?
Yes you can cook green beans in an airfryer.
Do you have an air fryer? I’ve got three. Do I need that many? Yes, I use them for one of my jobs. Haha! Do you need three? One is probably enough for a single family household.
What is the air fryer good for?
Literally all kinds of food! I cook fish, chicken, and bacon in it. My meat I prefer cooked on the grill though. I also cook all the veggies in it, and it’s FANTASTIC for making home made churros or French fries.
Hot tip: cook a hot dog in it then sprinkle with celery salt. So good y’all.
How to make crispy green beans
So here’s the trick to making your own crispy air fried green beans:
- Clean and trim your green beans
- Toss with Salt and Pepper (or garlic salt, or lemon pepper), and olive oil
- Toss into your air fryer
- Serve immediately
Yes, it’s that easy. And yes, they taste significantly better than they look.
- 12 ounces fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2+ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4+ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Other seasonings if desired
- lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat an air fryer to 380ºF.
- Prepare the green beans by trimming their stems and cutting larger ones in half so they are relatively equal in size, if needed.
- Place the cleaned trimmed green beans in a large bowl along with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the green beans to the air fryer and shake the basket to make sure they're in a single layer. You may need to cook in two batches. Cook until crisp tender, shaking the basket halfway through, for 8-10 minutes total.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top (optional), and
- Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply