Simple and fast Breadmaker Cinnamon rolls dough rolled out, slathered with Butter, and sprinkled with Cinnamon and Sugar. Cooked to perfection then covered with a thick layer of Cream Cheese Frosting.
Breadmaker Cinnamon Rolls
©Flirting with Flavor by FlirtingWithFlavor.com
Pin it to your “Most Amazing Food Ever!” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Flirting with Flavor on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Ah! I just can’t say enough how much I love good food that comes with minimal effort. And these Breadmaker Cinnamon Rolls definitely fall in to that category! I mean, we’re talking only four easy steps:
- Dough that’s made in a machine.
- Fore-mentioned dough, rolled out, brushed with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon-y goodness.
- Then, we cut it and leave it to rise.
- Finally, let those suckers bake!
Simple as that! Seriously, I probably put more effort into writing that terribly numbered list (okay okay I know it’s really like 7 steps, but they are such easy steps, that I still think it counts as four), than I had to put into making these Cinnamon rolls.
PS- Did I mention how good these taste?! Oh Heavens above, they taste soooo good! Light and fluffy, sweet with just a touch of salt for contrast, mmmm… Delicious y’all! Dee-Lish-ous!
Breadmaker vs Yeast. Bread machine for the win!
If you’ve red my Butter rolls or Orange Rolls posts, then you know I absolutely adore my bread machine. I use this Bread Machine, but there are many many good breadmaker options out there! I can’t live without my bread maker. At our house we use the bread machine to make pizza dough, roll dough, sweets, bread-sticks dough, bread dough, etc… It’s an integral part of my life.
I know that sounds extreme, and for some of you ultra talented bread making people out there, a bread machine is not a necessity. However, for those of you who are like me and have found their nemesis in Yeast, the bread machine is a genius invention because it negates Yeast’s evil ability to cripple the cook! Yeast is evil to work with! It’s just not a team player. Not. Even. Joking. Haha! So yeah, don’t give up on making homemade breads, just get yourself an early birthday present and follow this simple recipe! Easy as that ;).
Okay, enough talk, Let’s get cooking!
Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cube butter (8TBS or 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 TBS salt
- 4 c all purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons Instant yeast
- 14 Tablespoons Butter, Softened to Room Temperature
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Combine all ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- 1, 8 oz package Cream Cheese, Softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cube (1/4 cup) Butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 3 cups Powder Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix together the Cream Cheese and the Butter until smooth.
- Add the Milk and Vanilla and mix some more.
- Add the powder sugar and mix until smooth.
- In the listed ingredients order, place ingredients in bread machine, starting with the eggs on the bottom and ending with the yeast at the very top above the flour.
- Set bread machine to "regular" dough cycle.
- Wait (usually a little less than 2 hours) while it makes your dough.
- When finished, remove dough and on a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a large rectangle.
- Top with the Cinnamon Filling, using a spatula to spread the filling out evenly across the entire surface.
- Roll into a long Log.
- Cut 1.5- 2 inch slices and place in a greased baking pan.Slightly separated from one another.
- Let rise for 1-2 hours (Depending on the warmth of your rising area), Until 1.5 times their original size.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 14 minutes.
- Let Cool for ten minutes and then Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Be a LOVE and share this plus other marvelous Flirting with Flavor recipes to Pinterest and your other Social Media platforms!