Easy light and fluffy dough made in your bread machine. Rolled out and slathered with a butter, citrus and sugar mixture. Simple yet delicious Breadmaker Orange Rolls, with a delicious Cream Cheese Frosting.
Breadmaker Orange Rolls
©Flirting with Flavor by FlirtingWithFlavor.com
Pin it to your “Most Amazing Food Ever!” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Flirting with Flavor on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Orange rolls made easy by the dough being made via breadmaker. With beautiful soft and light dough rolled out, we then slather them with an amazing layer of orange, sugar and butter. Cut thick and full, let to rise until large and fluffy, and then baked perfectly. When partially cooled, these fabulous orange rolls are then covered in a thick yummy layer of cream cheese, butter and sugar.
The Beauty of a Breadmaker:
Y’all I seriously love my bread maker so much! I love that it has a start timer so I can put all the ingredients in and set it to a time for the dough to be ready when I am good and ready for it. Coming home from church on Sundays to Roll dough perfectly risen and ready to bake… Who could ask for anything more?! I love that I don’t have to deal with my nemesis yeast (more on that can be found in my post for Breadmaker Butter Rolls). The fact that it doesn’t make a mess; ah! Yep, I’m in serious, buy me a ring and lets be together forever, love.
When I realized that I could make Orange Roll and Cinnamon Roll dough in the breadmaker; Y’all! I practically said my vows right then and there. Wink wink! But for real, Orange Rolls. With minimal work. My idea of Heaven! Then we top said orange rolls with the most amazing Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting ever of all time: Mmm! Match made in Baking Heaven.
3 Things you will need to make these MARVELOUS Breadmaker Orange Rolls:
- You will need a Bread Machine. I think that is an obvious, haha! However, if you know how to work with Yeast without everything being a total loss, this dough recipe can be made the normal way too.
- Next, you will need a Rolling Pin.
- Finally, some type of Grater to zest the oranges with.
As you can see, I have attached links to the items you’ll need just so you can get an idea of what I use. Obviously, there are always substitutions you can make.
Recipe for the BEST EVER Bread-maker Orange Rolls with Cream Cheese Butter Cream Frosting:
Flirting with Flavor
Yields Approximately 18 Rolls
Delicious and easy Orange Rolls made easy with a breadmaker!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cube butter (8TBS or 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 TBS salt
- 4 c all purpose flour
- 1 heaping Tablespoon Instant yeast
- 14 Tablespoons Butter, Softened to Room Temperature
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Orange Zest
- Dash of Salt
- Combine all ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- 1, 8 oz package Cream Cheese, Softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cube (1/4 cup) Butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 3 cups Powder Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix together the Cream Cheese and the Butter until smooth.
- Add the Milk and Vanilla and mix some more.
- Add the powder sugar and mix until smooth.
- In the listed ingredients order, place ingredients in bread machine, starting with the eggs on the bottom and ending with the yeast at the very top above the flour.
- Set bread machine to regular dough cycle.
- Wait (usually a little less than 2 hours).
- When finished, remove dough and on a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a large rectangle.
- Top with the Orange Filling, using a spatula to spread the filling out evenly across the entire surface.
- Roll into a long Log.
- Cut 1.5- 2 inch slices and place in a greased baking pan.Slightly separated from one another.
- Let rise for 1-2 hours (Depending on the warmth of your rising area), Until 1.5 times their original size.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 14 minutes.
- Let Cool for ten minutes and then Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Be a Love and share this and other Flirting with Flavor recipes to Pinterest!