Cranberry Lime Moscow Mule Mocktail: A non-alcoholic, refreshing twist on a favorite cocktail drink. Ginger, Cranberry and Lime combine in a fun beautiful drink that will leave your taste buds dancing!
Cranberry Lime Moscow Mule Mocktail
©Flirting with Flavor by FlirtingWithFlavor.com
Pin it to your “Delicious Drinks” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Flirting with Flavor on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This is such a fun refreshing drink! And beautiful too! I love to serve it up on the holidays, because the colors are so bright and beautiful, and the flavors match. A mix of Ginger-Ale, Cranberry, and Lime. This lovely drink leaves your taste buds dancing! It’s delicious!
So, traditionally a Moscow Mule is made up from 3 essential ingredients, and then you can add an herb or flavoring to change what type of Moscow Mule it is. Ie; Lavendar Moscow Mule, Raspberry Moscow Mule, Cranberry Moscow Mule, ect…
The Traditional Moscow Mule uses Vodka, Ginger Beer, and Lime.
However, this is a Moscow Mule “Mocktail”. Meaning alcohol free. So we’re gonna nix the Vodka. I also nix the ginger beer (insert laughing emoticon here! Haha!), and use Gingerale in it’s place. You don’t need to do this, you can totally use ginger beer. Ginger beer has a VERY strong flavor to it though. Like really really strong. So if you are using ginger beer in this recipe, be sure to dilute it with club soda.
By the way! Look how cute these cups are! Aren’t you in love? I found them at our local hardware store. How great is that?! I went in there for wood and came out with bronze cups and ideas for a Holiday Moscow Mule Mocktail. Oh happy day!
So how do we make this lovely drink?
- Get a good cup! Haha. Don’t worry I’ve got ya covered; because you probably have no idea if your local hardware store carries cool mugs like mine, I found you a really cool set.
- Ice. Ice is always needed in a good drink recipe.
- Next, One part Cranberry Juice and Lime, Two parts Gingerale.
- Now garnish with cranberries and a lime wedge.
- Finally, Enjoy!
I mean how easy is that?! And it really is so good!!!
*A Quick Tip: To get the maximum amount of juice from your limes; Before cutting- rub them back and forth on your counter top, applying pressure with your palm a couple times. This releases the juices and helps you get more juice with each squeeze.
Okay, so here’s the ACTUAL RECIPE:
- 3 TBS Cranberry Juice (Per Mug)
- Juice of 1 Lime Wedge (Per Mug)
- 3/4 C. Gingerale (Per Mug)
- Lime Wedges or Slices
- Fill your Mugs 3/4s of the way with Ice.
- In this order; Add Cranberry Juice, Lime Juice, and Gingerale.
- Garnish with cranberries and lime.
- *Tip: To get the maximum amount of juice from your limes; rub them back and forth on your counter top, applying pressure with your palm a couple times, before cutting the lime. This releases the juices and helps you get more with each squeeze.
Share the love and Pin this cup of awesome to Pinterest!