Thank you Rhodes Bake N Serv for sponsoring this French Dip Sliders recipe post. All opinions are my own. I love Rhodes Bake N Serv!
Easy Instantpot recipe for French Dip Sandwich Sliders. Savory, flavor-packed roast beef layered with cheese on top of French artisan bread. Served with a small bowl of au jus for dipping.
Instant Pot French Dip Sliders Recipe
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “Delicious Foods” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post is sponsored and contains affiliate links.
Please see the Tangled with Taste disclosure page for more information.
Originally posted 2019, reposted for easy finding because it’s such a DELICIOUS recipe.
These French Dip sliders are sooooo good y’all! I am ridiculously happy with how they turned out. We’ve been eating them on repeat, my kids ADORE them!!!
Pressure Cooker Roast Beef
These French Dip Sandwiches are not a 20 minute meal, but your actual prep time will be less than ten minutes and they are worth every second.
I use a chuck shoulder roast, season it generously, sear all sides and then cook it with a combination of liquids that when finished; they create the perfect au jus.
Bread for French Dip Sandwiches
The one thing that has always turned me away from French Dip Sandwiches is that I can’t stand soggy bread. These sliders are the perfect solution!
In these sliders we use Rhodes Bake N Serv Artisan French rolls. These rolls are PARTIALLY BAKED! You can pop them in the oven for 8 minutes to warm and crisp, and then they’re perfect. They work as rolls, sandwich buns, and are so great with soups & pasta…
You guys these are so great!!! They get crisp on the outside like artisan breads usually do, but are light and fluffy on the inside. They’re not heavy or overpowering for the sliders. Yummmmm. LOVE them!
Okay y’all! Time to eat.
Recipe for French Dip Sliders:
- 2-3 pound Chuck Roast
- 2 TBS Vegetable Oil
- Garlic Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Onion sliced
- 3 stems Thyme
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1.5 cups Water
- 1 dried Bay Leaf
- Dash of Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Beef Bullion Cubes
- Rhodes Bake n Serv Artisan French Rolls
- 3 TBS minced Parsley
- 6-8 slices Provolone Cheese
- 1. Set instant pot to saute, add the oil.
- 2. Season roast generously.
- 3. Saute all sides of roast til they are golden brown.
- 4. Remove roast pot and add onions. Let onions saute for three minutes then add the liquids, thyme, bullion, red pepper flakes and Bay leaf to the pot.
- 5. Let liquids come to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, then add roast back to the pot.
- 6. Set Pressure cooker to manual, 85 minutes, and make sure the vent is set to SEAL.
- 7. Let the beef cook full time and naturally release its pressure for 30 minutes.
- 8. Remove roast from pot, and shred meat.
- 9. Once the roast is removed from pot, turn heat to saute.
- 10. Let liquids come to a boil and reduce to half it's amount.
- 11. Bake rolls according to package directions.
- 12. Cut rolls in half, pile on the meat, then add the cheese. You can stick under broiler for 60 seconds if desired to melt cheese.
- 13. Serve with juices in a separate bowl to dip sandwiches in.
- 14. Enjoy!