This delicious Pasta al Prosciutto è Spignaci (Creamy Spinach Pasta with prosciutto) recipe is brought to you by Pozza’s Pasta. Thank you!
Pasta al Prosciutto è Spignaci is the fancy way of saying Creamy Spinach Pasta topped with toasted prosciutto and baby arugula salad. 15 minute recipe that tastes like it took hours.
Pasta al Prosciutto è Spignaci
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “PASTA” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post is sponsored and contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.
Have you ever tried homemade pasta? If not, then you are seriously missing out. The texture and flavor combination will quickly make pasta your favorite food!
However, it can be a bit tricky to make from home. And darn near impossible if you don’t have the right tools for it. But even when you do have the right tools, it’s definitely not a quick make dish.
Enter: Pozza’s Pasta.
Y’all I have been making my own homemade pasta, on special occasions, for a couple years now. Coming from someone who knows the flavor were searching for in pasta, let me just tell you:
Pozza’s is the real deal! It tastes like it just barely got made and then run through the pasta attachment on my mixer. I am in love.
The reason it tastes so fresh is because it is! This is Handmade gourmet pasta. They offer multiple options and I’ve now tried them all! The secret to their amazingness:
- Centuries old family recipe from Italy.
- Gourmet flavors.
- Made in small batches with high quality ingredients.
- Air dried for maintaining the best flavor.
And you can taste it!!!
Use code TANGLED40 for a 40% off code on the Pozza’s website and try this amazing pasta.
Pasta topped with Salad
When I am working with a noodle that tastes this good on it’s own, then I like to keep the recipe simple in order to highlight the flavor of the actual pasta.
This Pasta al Prosciutto è Spignaci is a recipe that came from my head and while it sounds fancy and tastes like it took hours to create (due to the flavor of that homemade pasta!), it is actually ridiculously simple to make.
- This pasta only cooks for five minutes.
- Whilst the noodles are cooking, I make my Alfredo sauce.
- Then plater the pasta, and top it with the Alfredo.
- Create an almost nest with the Prosciutto, and in the center of the prosciutto nest place a small handful of baby arugula.
- Top it with freshly shaved parmesan and toast it.
- VOILA! the easiest yet most ridiculously delicious pasta dish ever!
Quick Pasta Dishes
There are many simple variations to this dish.
I like to switch out the noodles occasionally: Pozza’s offers a tomato basil noodle that is simply sublime with the Alfredo. And sometimes I will use their spaghetti or linguini noodles and then top them with Pozza’s Original Pasta Sauce.
Other good options include keeping this dish the same, but adding:
- Sauteed Mushrooms
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Uncooked Cherry Bomb Tomatoes on the arugula before toasting
- Any roasted veggies
Enough talk, let’s eat!
Recipe for Gourmet Pasta al Prosciutto è Spignaci:
- One box Pozza's Pasta
- One batch of your favorite Alfredo (or two to three cups)
- 8 pieces Prosciutto
- 2 cups Baby Arugula
- Freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to broil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Plate the pasta, and top it with the Alfredo.
- On top of the pasta and Alfredo, Create a nest with the Prosciutto,
- In the center of the prosciutto nest place a small handful of baby arugula.
- Top it with freshly shaved parmesan
- Toast in the oven under broil for 90 seconds to 2 minutes.