This post is sponsored by Skinner® Pasta. All comments and opinions are my own.
“1 minute” Cacio e Pepe recipe for the win! Easy and delicious recipe for Cacio e Pepe made in the instant pot.
Instant Pot Cacio E Pepe
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “BEST FOOD EVER” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post is sponsored and contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.
Do you need a quick and easy recipe that tastes like it took hours? I’ve got you covered!
Who doesn’t love pasta? Pasta is a love language in itself – each dish conveying its own personal message. And the message this Instant Pot Cacio e Pepe is conveying is:
Even when time is short, I’ll find a way to show my love and fill your bellies because I love you so much!
Fast Cacio e Pepe Recipe
My kids are picky eaters because they’re a bit high maintenance thanks to having a food blogger for a mom. lol. So, when it comes to lunch, they like it hot. That’s why every morning before school I make an Instant pot pasta for their lunchboxes.
Cooking meals for my family has always been how I show my love for them. Our entire family loves Skinner® Linguine paired with Just the Sauce™ Cacio & Pepe that I find at H-E-B. I love this dish and how with just a couple fresh herbs, we’ve got a restaurant-style meal that everyone loves, on the table (or in the thermos) in just minutes!
Skinner® Pasta and Just the Sauce™
This Skinner Pasta and Just the Sauce flavor can be found in the pasta aisle at H-E-B, and right now you can save 50¢ on any long cut variety of Skinner Pasta at H-E-B through 3/16/21 with THIS COUPON.
The Skinner community is all about sharing and savoring with a side of swagger and a huge helping of fun because food brings people together. You can find more recipe inspiration from Skinner here.
See below for a quick video showing the step-by-step process for making this yummy pasta. (Hint: prep time is under one minute and cook time is one minute).
Did y’all see how easy that was???
How to make pasta in the Instant Pot
A couple tips to take your Instant Pot Cacio e Pepe to the next level:
- Serve immediately. Like all instant pot pastas, this dish is best served fresh.
- If you’re saving it for later, or sending it for lunch: add a little extra liquid to keep it creamy as it sits.
- Fresh parsley, lemon juice and some freshly shredded parmesan will knock this dish out of the park.
Enough talk, let’s eat!
Recipe for Instant Pot Cacio E Pepe:
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Skinner Linguine,12-oz
- Just the Sauce Cacio & Pepe, 9.5-oz
- Fresh Parsley
- Lemon slices
- Parmesan Cheese, Freshly grated
- In your pressure cooker pour chicken broth, water, and seasonings.
- Top with Skinner Linguine noodles that have been broken in half to fit.
- Pour Just the Sauce Cacio & Pepe over the top.
- Place the lid and set to "SEAL".
- Cook on manual for 1 minute. Let pressure release for 5 minutes.
- Vent and carefully remove lid.
- Stir the mixture well, then serve.
- Top with fresh parsley, lemons, and parmesan cheese.