These delicious Maple Bacon Pecan Cinnamon Rolls are brought to you by Rhodes© Bake-N-Serve . Thank you!
Easy recipe for soft and fluffy Cinnamon with a maple icing drizzle, bacon and candied pecans. Just the right combination of sweet, savory, crunchy, and fluffy!
Maple Bacon Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “BEST FOOD EVER” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post is sponsored and contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.
If you’ve been following this blog for very long then you know I’m a huge fan of Rhodes© Bake-N-Serve cinnamon rolls! They’re easy, fluffy, and tasty.
Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Salty and sweet, bacon and maple… my gosh these are so good! Other amazing flavor combinations to consider trying include:
Maple Cinnamon Rolls
Okay friends, these are super easy to make.
Rhodes rolls can defrost and rise on the countertop quickly. However, Rhodes also has an overnight defrost and rise method that makes these maple bacon pecan rolls a perfect breakfast option!
All you’ll need to do is place them in the fridge the night before, come morning you should bake and accessorize. The perfect way to start one’s day!
Fall dessert recipes
Some important things to note about this recipe:
- Candy the pecans in the pan you cooked the bacon in. Drain the grease before adding the pecans, but DON’T clean the pan.
- Cook the bacon and pecans before or during the time the rolls are baking. This way you can frost the rolls while they’re still warm (not hot though! give them a couple minutes to cool>), and add the toppings while the icing is still sticky.
- Drizzle the maple syrup with a light hand, you want the flavor to be subtle.
Thanksgiving Cinnamon Rolls
Now I know you’re ready to get cooking but real quick I wanted to share with you the cutest idea that was prompted by these cinnamon rolls. Checkout this post for a fun turkey shaped cinnamon roll... Thanksgiving morning breakfast anyone? Everything can be prepped ahead of time. (Click here)
Okay enough talk, time to eat!
Recipe for Maple Bacon Pecan Cinnamon Rolls:
- 1 Bag Rhodes Bake and Serv Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 TBS Pure Maple Syrup
- 8 pieces Bacon
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- Bake Cinnamon Rolls according to package directions.
- Chop bacon and cook on medium heat until lightly crisped.
- Remove bacon and drain grease.
- In the lightly bacon greased pan, add pecans and brown sugar. Toss together then cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves on to pecans (about 3 minutes). Remove from heat and let cool.
- When cinnamon rolls are done baking, let cook 10 minutes before frosting.
- Mix icing packets with 2 tablespoons of the Maple Syrup.
- Ice the Cinnamon Rolls, Then sprinkle generously with bacon bits and candied pecans.
- LIGHTLY drizzle with remaining maple syrup.