Simply fabulous German pancakes recipe that has been made even better with this miniature take on a fun yet delicious classic breakfast dish!
Miniature German Pancakes
©TangledwithTaste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “Best Food” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links, please see full disclosure here.
You guys! Big news- you need to go make these German pancakes because they’re fabulous!
Dear reader, I know you’re here for the recipe. What’s about to follow this paragraph and picture is going to be some blah blah blahing on my part. Should you choose to skip to the pink outlined recipe at the bottom of the page: I will totally understand! However you may (or may not) miss out on something deep and/ or hilarious.
You have been warned.
Great sleepover food
Breakfast German Pancakes
- Make overs (see picture below to understand just how fabulous I was after makeover and dress up night! hahaha!)
- Then, we would make up dance routines to Britney Spears and Shania Twain songs (balance!). Yeah, we really were that cool.
- Followed by popcorn as we would watch the latest Hillary Duff movie and see who could stay up the latest. (Totally showing my age here!!!)
- Finally, wake up to make and eat mini German pancakes! Julie’s mom made the best German pancakes! I don’t have her recipe, but I think I’ve created something similar and equally great.
Recipe for Miniature German Pancakes:
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
- 6 eggs
- 3 TBS melted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 dashes of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- in a well greased muffin pan. pour batter into each muffin hole only about 1/3 full.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until puffy and lightly golden.
- Fill with fruit, Nutella, powdered sugar, etc...