Seasoned with a sweet heat blend then cooked to perfection. Simple recipe for incredible, juicy, flavorful oven roasted pork tenderloin in just thirty minutes.
Oven Roasted PORK TENDERLOIN
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “SousVide” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.
Originally Posted April 2021
I love pork tenderloin. When cooked right, it’s flavorful and delicious. My favorite way to cook it is via sous vide. You can find a recipe for sous vide pork tenderloin here.
However, Sous Vide cooking takes a bit of foresight. Additionally, not everyone has a sous vide tool. Which is why I wanted to create an oven-roasted version of my favorite pork tenderloin. And y’all!!! It’s so good!!!
How to cook Pork Tenderloin
This is simple. Just the 3 S’s. Season, Sear, and Roast. Okay only two S’s. But really y’all, you can do this one!
A couple quick notes for best results:
- Pork Tenderloin usually comes with two pieces of meat to one package. This is the full tenderloin cut in half. You can cook both together or cook one at a time.
- You really do want to season the pork heavily. The heavy seasonings become a delicious crust when you sear the pork.
- Be sure to rest your meat! This is what keeps the pork from drying out. The resting doesn’t have to be for long, only five minutes. But you will taste the difference!
- This pork recipe is great with rice or mashed potatoes and a green veggie.
How long do you cook Pork Tenderloin?
I know you’re gonna love this pork. But if you have any questions or thoughts that the video and recipe do not answer: please share in the comments section below and I will try to get back with you asap.
Recipe for baked pork tenderloin:
- A pork Tenderloin (this usually comes in two pieces sealed in the same vacuum sealed package)
- 1 TBS Butter
- 1 TBS Canola Oil
- 1 TBS Minced Garlic
- 1-3 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 TBS DECAF Coffee Grounds (you wont taste this! It just enhances the other flavors)
- 1 scant tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1.5 TBS Brown Sugar
- 1 scant tsp Cinnamon
- 1 TBS Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika (preferrably smoked)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Mixed well together
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Season pork tenderloins with the rub.
- In an oven proof frying pan, heat the oil, butter, and thyme sprigs over med-high heat.
- Once hot, add the garlic and the tenderloin.
- Sear all side of the pork tenderloin. About 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer pan to the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove pork from heat and let rest 5 minutes.