Disclosure: This pumpkin spice cupcakes shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CBias #CollectiveBias
Moist and delicious International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice cupcakes with cream cheese International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie buttercream! Yes it is as delicious as it sounds. And an easy recipe too!
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your Holiday Fun board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.
Click here for more fun International Delight® recipe ideas!
Visit this page to find where to purchase these delightful flavors!
These delicious pumpkin spice cupcakes are way too easy to make for how delicious they taste! Using International Delight® Creamers to perfectly flavor both the batter and the cream cheese frosting; it’s a win!
Rechanneling for the good of mankind
Dear reader, if you read my recent pumpkin pie post, then you know of my lucrative, or not so lucrative, days as a pumpkin thief. These days I’m rechanneling that creative energy into my baking…
It’s for the good of all humankind. You’re welcome.
These super delicious pumpkin spice cupcakes are a result of that rechanneling… Again, you’re welcome.
Haha! Dear reader I wish you were sitting beside me and could hear how I giggle as I write such ludicrousness like
“You’re welcome I am no longer a pumpkin thief.”
If you were beside me…
Reader, if you were beside me; one of three things, or all of three things would be happening right now.
- We’d both be yawning because it’s the middle of the night and we are old so we get tired easy.
Don’t be offended now! I called myself old too ya know… And from here you don’t look it, so it’s all good.
- We’d be eating these yummy cupcakes together instead of me eating them all by myself.
- And, we wouldn’t be yawning after all, because we’d have a total wake-me-up from drinking mugs of our favorite warm beverage flavored with what’s left of my two new favorite International Delight® creamers!
Frosted Sugar Cookie
Confession: I am totally obsessed with International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer! As you can see I use it to flavor my cream cheese frosting on these cupcakes. Oh-my-Santa it is good!!!
However, that’s not all! You guys this stuff is perfect for flavoring your morning Cocoa, Coffee, or Crio Bru. Because why not stir liquid holiday cheer into your morning wake-me-up cheer?
The flavor? you ask: Imagine the sweet taste of childhood memories and home in a rich, creamy swirl inspired by cookies & frosting. Mmmm.
Speaking of creamy swirls…
Once I used the International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer flavor in my cream cheese frosting, I thought to myself:
“Self, would these delicious creamers taste good in baked goods too?”
The answer is yes, yes self they would!
Which is why International Delight® coffee creamers will play a role in my home baking this holiday season to create memorable moments. It just doesn’t feel like the holidays without a splash of seasonal flavor, enter International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffe Creamer, Peppermint Mocha, REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup, and Chocolate Hazelnut. Stock up and make the merriment last!
Other Delicious Recipes
Reader, in case you’re wondering; those other International Delight® Creamer flavors I mentioned are in fact the ones I use in my:
Both of which are amazing and should be added to your party menu’s this holiday season! So that everyone will be saying:
“Hey you! We like how you party™.”
The mentioned International Delight® Coffee Creamers can be found at Walmart in the dairy refrigerators.
Enough talk, let’s eat!
Recipe for Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 heaping cup light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 3-4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 TBS International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, set aside.
- Mix together brown sugar and granulated sugar until there are no lumps.
- Add butter and then whip until pale and fluffy.
- Mix in oil then blend in eggs one at a time.
- Then add vanilla and Creamer.
- Add in 1/2 of the flour mixture then blend just until nearly combined
- then add in pumpkin and the other 1/2 of the flour mixture and mix until nearly combined,
- then remove bowl from stand mixer and fold with a rubber spatula until just barely combined. Don't overmix.
- Divide batter among 12-18 muffins cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven 18 - 22 minutes until toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool in muffin tin several minutes then transfer to a wire rack and cool about 10 minutes. Then transfer to an airtight container to finish cooling (this just helps keep them really moist).
- Whip cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add in Creamer,
- Then add one cup of sugar at a time until desired consistency is met.
- Add extra creamer or sugar as neeeded.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled, top them with frosting and sprinkle with a light dash of cinnamon.
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and family!