These delicious Raspberry Lemon Rolls are brought to you by Rhodes© Bake-N-Serve . Thank you!
Easy recipe for soft and fluffy Raspberry Rolls with a white chocolate drizzle and lemon zest. Just the right combination of sweet, tart, and savory!
Raspberry Lemon Rolls
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “BEST FOOD EVER” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post is sponsored and contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.
Spring is in the air! It’s not here yet, but I feel like it’s close enough to taste. Don’t you just want to reach out and pull it in?! I love springtime: the smells and flavors of springtime…
I’m not kidding when I say these Raspberry Lemon Rolls taste like a bite of spring!
You guys!!! These cinnamon rolls are like the best thing ever, semi-homemade, extremely easy, and so very springtime delicious! They are your typical light and fluffy cinnamon roll with some added light and bright pizazz!
You may be able to tell from this eggnog cinnamon roll recipe that I have a thing for cinnamon rolls!
I can make my own cinnamon rolls of course, but in these two recipes I make my life and your life easier and I use Rhodes© Bake-N-Serve Cinnamon Rolls. This is because I have found theirs to be just as good as homemade! They are absolutely delightful, taste like home and memories and take a fraction of the time.
Rhodes rolls can defrost and rise on the countertop quickly. However, Rhodes also has an overnight defrost and rise method that makes these raspberry lemon rolls a perfect breakfast option! All you’ll need to do is add the raspberries and bake. Perfect way to start one’s day!
Raspberry and Cinnamon
Y’all I know that you might possibly be thinking “raspberry, lemon, and… cinnamon?!”
Just trust me on this. That flavor combination is absolute perfection! This didn’t come from my own brain: I actually found it in the flavor bible. A book I turn to when I need to know what combinations would be good, better and best. According to the “Bible”, lemon and cinnamon compliment each other. Dig a little deeper and what do you know? Cinnamon is one of raspberry’s best friends!
So I put it to the test and it was lemon, raspberry, and cinnamon for the win!
Enough talk, let’s eat!
Recipe for Raspberry Lemon Sweet Rolls:
- Rhodes Frozen Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 3/4 c White chocolate chips or melting wafers
- 1 TBS Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 2 TBS Lemon Zest
- Follow the directions for rising your cinnamon rolls.
- Once risen, push the frozen raspberries between the layers of the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Once you've removed the Cinnamon Raspberry rolls from the oven: Place chocolate and oil in a microwave safe dish and microwave for thirty seconds at a time, stirring between, until it has melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the Raspberry Rolls.
- Now zest or sprinkle the lemon zest over the melted chocolate before it cools.