Peach, mint, and ice cold lemonade with just a hint of grapefruit: the best combination for the most incredible summertime sweet iced lemonade tea.
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
This post may contain affiliate links or ads. Please see Disclosure Policy for more information.
Pin it to your “Delicious Drinks” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Less than five simple ingredients combine to make the most delicious drink ever of all time.
Not sure if I should call it a lemonade or call it a tea. Whatever it is, it’s delightfulness in a cup.
Caffeine Free Iced Tea
This drink is caffeine free. It can also be sugar free, depending on which brand of lemonade you use. I have linked the brands I prefer (this is not a sponsored post, they are just the brands I have found to taste the best).
To make this drink, I use:
- Zero Sugar Country Time Lemonade
- Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea Bag
- Bigelow Mint Medley Tea Bag
- True Grapefruit crystalized grapefruit powder from True Lemon
This drink is magic y’all, magic! Such a wonderful happy way to start and/or finish each day.
Once you’ve made your lemonade (or poured it in a big cup of ice), stir in the grapefruit powder and then it’s time to add the tea bags. Let them steep for approximately five minutes then drink up!
I leave my tea bags in my cup while drinking my lemonade iced sweet tea (seriously I have no idea what to call this recipe. haha!). This is a preference thing, not a necessity.
*Note: If you can’t get or don’t have the grapefruit powder, this drink is still amazing without it.
Recipe for Summertime Lemonade Sweet Iced Tea:
- 1 single serving packet Lemonade
- 1 single serving packet True Grapefruit
- 1 Teavana Peach Tranquility Tea Bag
- 1 Bigelow Mint Medley Tea Bag
- Make Lemonade according to package directions.
- Stir in True grapefruit powder.
- Add tea bags and let steep 5 minutes.
- Add more water to taste.