This post is sponsored by Pepperidge Farm®, Pretzel Crisps®, and Snyder’s of Hanover®, all opinions are my own.
Ultimate Holiday Charcuterie Board
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “BEST FOOD EVER” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post is sponsored and contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.
What is a charcuterie board
Christmas Dessert Board
- They look beautiful and like they take a lot of work- but actually,
- Trays take minimal work with maximum results. And they give,
- Variety: there is something for everyone! Plus,
- A good tray is easy to theme, (ie: If it’s halloween you just add fake spiders. Thanksgiving, accessorize the board with some mini pumpkins. Easter, consider live edible flowers.)
Items to include on a holiday dessert tray
- Milano® Double Milk Chocolate Cookies
- Chessmen® Butter Cookies
- Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps
- Snyder’s of Hanover® Rods
- Fresh fruit and a couple candied nuts
The secret to a beautiful charcuterie board
Happy Holidays! With all these yummy products on the table, Santa will make your house first on his list for a snack!