About me: Hey y’all! I’m Juli, the creator of Tangled with Taste!
I excel at creating AMAZING dishes that make people happy! I take ordinary ingredients and transform them into something magical, providing easy to follow recipes with awe inspiring results. My goal with this blog: Gourmet made Simple.
You can get to know me if you’re super bored and find yourself wanting to read through this…
20 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- I am happiest when…
*I’m eating good food!
*I am singing and dancing (off key and terribly).
* I’m Acting/ in character
- Especially if it…
*Is during “Restaurant Night” with my kiddos.
*Involves good soul moving music!
*Involves me acting like a crazy person! I excel at that ;).
Restaurant Night Photo from our house:
- My first job was…
*Working as a takeout pizza joint employee, building pizzas and answering phones. I have GREAT customer service skills!
- I could probably eat __________ everyday!
*Chocolate! (in all honesty, I do!)
*CHOCOLATE! Did I mention how much I love chocolate? LOL.
*Dirty Diet Dr Pepper… Yum!
- My family and I…
*Are absolutely nutso! the best kind of nutso tho!
- I was a terrible…
*Cross country runner. No kidding y’all! I don’t run. In fact, if you see me running then you should probably run too because something BAD is coming!
- My Element is:
* The Sun! I don’t even know if that counts as an element, but it is mine! However, I am at my best and my happiest when I am in Sunshine. Luckily, I live in central Texas and it gets HOT here, and I LOVE it! Rainy days and cold weather make me feel sad and my bones ache… I LOVE SUNSHINE!
- I’ve always wanted to…
*Be a stunt car driver!
*Be the voice of a Disney Princess.
*Have my own cookbook.
- My all time favorite film is…
*Pride and Prejudice! The 6 hour version… LOVE me some Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett! I’ve watched it dozens of times and I still get butterflies in my stomach when Lizzie and Darcy are making eye contact across the room as Lizzie turns the piano pages for Darcy’s sister.
- I was born on the same day as…
*Michael Phelps. But I suck at swimming.
*Mike Tyson. FYI- I don’t bite ears off.
- I do a pretty mean…
*Gloria Gaynor “I will Survive” impression!
- I always cry when…
*Everyone else is asleep.
*I get poked in the eye.
*I cut yellow onions.
- I’m not afraid of ____________ anymore.
*Red Apples. I’m now fairly certain I wont die if I eat one. Turns out I’m totally not a princess! Ha! Who knew?!
- I can’t stand…
*Putting away clean Laundry! It’s like the worst chore ever of all time!
- If I could only listen to one song for the rest of forever, it would be…
*I see the light (Disney’s Tangled! Love it so much…).
- If I had 10 million dollars I would…
*Save the world! And travel the world! And build a cool house with my dream “spray-and-wash” kitchen! (If you’ve actually read this far, ask me what it is and I will blow your mind with this awesome idea!)
- My favorite person in the world is…
*The 3 coolest kids in the history of EVER!
- If you could have a super power which would you choose?
- My dream vacation would be…
*In the Maldives! In the sunshine! surrounded by good food!
- What’s something that nobody knows about you?
I literally cannot think of a thing. But that’s boring, so I’m going to make something up!
*I poop chocolate.
*No wait, this is better!
I have magic hair that glows when I sing!
*No wait, that’s been done.
I’m a super secret ninja spy!
*Wait that’s true.
Haha! No it’s not.
*I can’t count to 20. See:
- I’m not super intelligent, and I’m definitely not eloquent with my words, and I’m partially deaf so I avoid in person conversations: BUT I’ve got dang good taste buds and make fabulous food, I genuinely care about people, and I’m trying to spread happy because I think the world has enough unhappy in it.
Well now you know me. GO eat some good food!