This Circus Cupcake Post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of the J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
Cutest homemade Circus Cupcakes! Professional looking delicious cupcakes made in mere seconds by following this easy tutorial.
15 second Circus Cupcakes
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
This post may contain affiliate links or ads. Please see Disclosure Policy for more information.
Pin it to your “Desserts” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Party coming up? Oh, you’ve got a circus theme and want some fabulous circus cupcakes to go along with it but just don’t have time time?
Don’t worry friend! I’ve got ya covered. These cupcakes can be made in as few as 15 seconds each and you still get to take credit for them!
Love you too!
Everybody loves the circus:
Have you ever seen the sad circus clown? You know why he is sad? Because he never tried one of these fun cupcakes!
My little girl loves the circus. You know what’s funny though? She’s never even seen the circus in real life… Haha! All it took was one movie that gave everyone all the feels and suddenly she was obsessed.
Can’t say I blame her though, because so am I. Hence the fabulousness that is these cupcakes.
Thank you for the inspiration Mister’s Barnum and Bailey! You definitely wouldn’t have gone out of business if you’d been serving these wonderful lovely bites of amazing!
How to Pipe Frosting like a Boss!
You guys ready for a little known secret? Okay here goes:
It’s crazy easy to make a professional looking cupcake. All it takes is the right frosting tip!
Truth! You really don’t need a handful of tools to create something special, and now baking is made even more easy with Pillsbury™Filled Pastry Bags!
They are literally bags pre-filled with the frosting and come already equipped with the right tip for beautiful decorating. And y’all? I seriously love them so much.
I found them in the baking aisle at Walmart and they’ve become my new favorite, especially for cupcakes. My kiddos love them too because they’re so easy to use.
You can find them in chocolate, cream cheese, and vanilla; and we’ve been loving on them.
How to make Circus Cupcakes:
To make these cupcakes you only need 4 ingredients-
- Cupcakes. I used a box mix for Funfetti cupcakes. However, you’ve actually got loads of options here.
- Frosting. I highly suggest the pre-filled pastry pastry bags from Pillsbury; clean up is a synch!
- Sprinkles. Or edible glitter, or even chocolate shavings.
- Animal Crackers. I’ve found that for some reason the organic animal crackers are usually more obvious animal characters.
Circus Cupcake tutorial:
See video below to understand just how fabulously easy these circus cupcakes are to make.
- Frost the Cupcake. Do not cover the entire top; because your frosting will have height to it, it’ll make up for any cupcake top not covered. Trust me on this my friends, the cupcake will look more fabulous if you don’t frost the entire top!
- Lightly sprinkle the newly frosted cupcake. Less is more! You can always add more sprinkles, but you can’t really take the away once you’ve sprinkled.
- Add your cookie! Slightly off center will look prettier. Just saying…
Ways to Jazz up your cupcakes:
Taking these out of the realm of 15 second cupcakes, there are some awesome extra options. My personal favorite? Surprise centers!
How to make these fabulous Circus cupcakes into fantastic surprise center circus cupcakes? Cut or spoon a small hole out of the center of your cupcake, then fill with something awesome and cover with frosting.
Fun Surprise Center options:
- Contrasting frosting flavor.
- Peanut Butter
- Miniature Candies
- Lemon Cream
- Fresh Berries
- Bite size candies
- Caramels or caramel candies
Okay, enough talk; Let’s bake. Or at least let’s DECORATE!
See video tutorial below.
15-second Circus Cupcakes:
Don’t forget to share these lovelies (and that fun video tutorial) with friends and family!