This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #SendSweetness #CollectiveBias
Fast, easy, & delicious miniature no-bake chocolate cheesecakes. Light & fluffy cheesecake filling piped into chocolate shells, then topped with goodies.
Bite Size Cheesecakes
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “Sweet Treats” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see disclosure page for more information.
Prepared in minutes, these miniature no bake chocolate cheesecakes are so delightful! I top them with fresh berries, shaved chocolate, and DOVE® Milk and Dark Chocolate PROMISES. The best way to “Love With Your Whole Heart” this season of love!
A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and this year I have a lot of “Valentines”. They’re my girls, my friends, my tribe. And I wanted to do something special for my tribe.
“Tribe?” you ask.
Your tribe: You know, the ones that make you feel the most you. The ones that lift you up and help you remember who you really are. The ones that remind you that a blip in the road is just that, a blip. They are the ones that when you walk out of a room, they make you feel like a better person than when you walked in. They are the ones that even when you don’t see them face to face as often as you would like, you see them heart to heart. The people who pull the magic out of you and not the madness.
I thought a Galentine’s Day brunch would be delightful. So I created these sweet little invites with a printable version for you, click here!
The key to throwing a successful brunch is the food. These miniature chocolate cheesecakes are sure to be a big hit. Other great ideas include:
- Fresh Fruit. You can never go wrong with fresh fruit, and if you’re gonna have strawberries, then obviously you need…
- Chocolate. I like to have little bowls with chocolates on the coffee table, and any other resting place throughout. Then my guests can have a sweet treat while they mingle without having to return to the food table. My favorites are the DOVE® Milk and Dark Chocolate PROMISES. With their heart shapes and the messages on the inside; they’re a great way to spread little notes of love.
- Something Savory. With the fresh and sweet you want to add a little savory or salt. Lots of delicious savory ideas can be found here.
And more… Leave a note of recipes you’re looking to serve at your brunch and I’ll be sure to help out!
All in the details
Speaking of notes, a classy touch to any party is a favor.
I thought the perfect favor to send home with guests at the end of this little get-together would be small boxes full of DOVE® Chocolate PROMISES, then tied up with ribbon and a sweet little note attached (for which you can also find the printable version here).
These are quick and easy to put together and the messages inside the DOVE® Chocolates help them feel that much more special.
See how it matches the original invitation format?
Paying attention to the little details can take any party from drab to fab and will only take you minutes!
Here is one last printable, to use as labels on your food table.
Where to find these cute things:
I found everything needed for my sweet bite sized chocolate cheesecakes at my local Walmart.
They were so fast, easy, and fun to make that I thought it’d be just wonderful to make extra’s for my family and neighbors.
May I suggest dear reader that even if you don’t throw a Galentine’s Day brunch this year, you consider loading up a little plate with these bite-size bits of perfection and then fill in all the holes with DOVE® Chocolate PROMISES. It’s the funnest way to spread smiles!
Making your tribe feel appreciated and happy is great way to love with your whole heart!
And guess what?! There’s a coupon. I love coupons! Haha!
So just to make the giving of love that much easier, look for this coupon on the bags when you go to purchase to then save $1 off any (2) Friendship Exchange Bags!
Find your Tribe. Love them hard.
Of all the holidays, I know that Valentine’s Day is easily one of the hardest for those who have lost their significant other either to death or choices.
Reader, if you are one of those struggling this time of year, then: I hear ya! I feel ya! Me too…
This year, let’s spend this day of love celebrating our friends, family, and loved ones. For me, that includes you! Thank you for visiting my blog, thank you for supporting my work, thank you for hearing me. You’ve been the best Valentine a girl could ask for this year!
Enough talk, let’s eat!
Recipe for Bite-Size Chocolate Cheesecakes:
- 12 Chocolate cups
- 1 8oz package Cream Cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 TBS heavy whipping cream or your favorite coffee creamer
- 12 DOVE® Chocolate PROMISES
- Fresh Berries
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine sugar and cream, then heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- In your stand up mixer whisk cream cheese for 30 seconds to one minute until fluffy.
- Add sugar/cream mixture to the cream cheese and continue to mix until smooth and well incorporated.
- Pipe or spoon the cream cheese mixture into Chocolate cup shells.
- Top with shaved or whole DOVE® Chocolate PROMISES, and with fresh berries.
Keep scrolling for more pictures of this beautiful and delicious dessert! (Because I just couldn’t put my camera down: they turned out so pretty! Seriously y’all, your guests will love these!)
See how I added mint leaves to some of the cheesecakes? It just added a subtle bit of mint flavor that was seriously delightful! Consider it :).
Last one I promise!!! Take pictures of your cheesecakes and then send them to me??? But be warned, if you start photographing these beauties then it’s hard to stop. Obviously. Hahaha!