This Don’t Eat Pete post is sponsored by Welch’s® Fruit Snacks. I am being compensated for this post. All comments and opinions are my own.
Don’t Eat Pete: Instructions and free printable game board. Rainy days and long hot summer hours can now be filled with big laughs, and delicious memories!
Don’t Eat Pete Printable Game
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “Family Memories” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post is sponsored and contains affiliate links.
Please see the Tangled with Taste disclosure page for more information.
Hey friends! It’s summer break around here and only a bajillion degrees outside! We swim, we play board games, we watch movies, and more… But best of all, we play Don’t Eat Pete as we eat yummy snacks!
Don’t Eat Pete Printable
Growing up, it was my absolute favorite game to play on rainy days, road trips, and school breaks! And now it’s a favorite for my kiddos.
Friends, this is one you want to play with your family because it leads to lot of laughter and great memories! Let me tell you how to play.
How to play Don’t Eat Pete:
- Put one Welch’s®Fruit ‘n Yogurt™ Snacks piece on each square of the game board.
- Send one participating person out of the room.
- Remaining players, pick a picture from the grid. This picture holds your Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snack: “Pete.”
- Call the person back in the room but don’t tell them which square represents “Pete”.
- The “it” person picks up one Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks piece at a time. If the snack piece is not “Pete” then the “it” person can eat it and then move onto the next square. However, if the snack is “Pete,” everyone yells “DON’T EAT PETE!” and that person’s turn is over.
- Now send the next “it” player out of the room. Then choose a new “Pete” square and replace the Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks that were eaten.
Ways to make memories with your children
The whole point is to put off finding Pete as long as possible, so you get to eat more Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks.
And seriously y’all, this game is loads of fun for people of all ages! It keeps my children busy when I’m busy. And when I am able to join in: I enjoy it as much as they do!
Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks
Traditionally in the “Don’t Eat Pete” game the snack of choice is any treat you have on hand. You may be wondering why I specifically called out Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks as the one to use in this game.
Well, I’ll tell you: it’s because we play this game ALL THE TIME! Made with Real Fruit and surrounded by creamy yogurt, Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks are YUMMM! You can really taste the difference. So, I chose them for this game because I don’t mind letting my kids go through a pack as we play Don’t Eat Pete and make great memories!
Click here (shapes), here (animals), or here (modes of transportation)for a printer friendly version of the game then go grab your Welch’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Snacks at a store near youand get to “work” making memories!