This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Dial2in1 #DialCompletesUs #2in1 #CollectiveBias
Get Well Soon Gift Basket tutorial: Send comfort and good wishes with these get well soon gift ideas and free printable “get well soon” card.
Get Well Soon Gift Basket
©TangledwithTaste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “Be a Good Friend” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links, please see full disclosure here.
Got a sickie in your life? Make them a get well soon gift basket!
We recently had the flu at out house and it was killer. Apparently it is running rampant this year. As I lay there sick in bed I thought of the few things that could’ve made the situation a little better and decided that for friends with the flu I needed to make up some Get Well Soon gift baskets!
Practical and Unique Get Well Gift Basket Ideas:
When a person is sick, there are two important things we want:
- For them to get better. And,
- For everyone else not to pick up the sickness.
For this reason, I think the most important item you place in your gift basket should be soap. I really love Dial Complete® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash.
We struggle with dry skin at our house, so the moisturizer is a major plus in my book. Other reason I chose this soap for my get well soon gifts include:
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria*
- *encountered in common household settings
- With 2x moisturizing ingredients, Dial Complete® 2 in 1 Foaming Hand Wash gives you soft, smooth hands. Even after repeated washing.
- One of the biggest complaints about hand soaps is that they dry out skin. This unique formula from Dial® ensures that your hands stay clean and moisturized after each wash as it has 2x moisturizing ingredients vs regular hand soap.
From America’s beloved soap brand of 70 years, comes a breakthrough new line-up, Dial Complete® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Beauty Bar and Foaming Hand Wash. Visit your favorite store to find the following savings:
- Buy the Dial® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash and receive $0.75 off
- Buy the 3 pack of Dial® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Beauty Bars and get $0.75 off
- Buy the 6 pack of Dial® 2 in 1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Beauty Bars and get $1.00 off
Don’t forget to stop by this link for more great savings!
Ideas for Get Well Soon Basket
Other items to consider including in your get well soon basket include:
- A cozy blanket! Everyone loves something snuggly when they’re feeling sick.
- Tissues. I feel like I go through about 10 boxes of tissues every time I’m sick and if I don’t have the soft ones then my nose gets shredded.
- Some comforting or relaxing tea with lemon and honey, to help soothe.
- A Card! Here is a free Printable card to include in your get well soon basket.
Food Ideas for a Get Well Soon package
I love to include food in any gift I do because one cannot think well, live well, or sleep well; if one has not dined well (Virginia Woolf). Food ideas for your get well soon gift include:
- Soup. I love a good chicken noodle soup or this rotisserie chicken and vegetable soup
- Sports drinks to replenish lost fluids and electrolytes
- Comfort foods as a pick me up
- Salty foods because when we’re sick our bodies tend to crave that
- Nuts, Potato Chips, etc…
Tutorial for Gift Basket:
Creating your gift basket is simple. You will need:
- Whichever food and gift ideas you believe best fit the situation.
- A basket, bag, tote, or bucket of some kind to put all the items in.
- Fillers. I often include small items such as chapsticks, pretty pens, and flowers to fill up small spaces left behind by the larger items.
Fill your bucket with the largest items resting in the back, then play around with each gift until they are arranged in a way that looks pleasing to your eye. Then add your card, and voila!