Fantastic tips and tricks for getting perfect pizza results every time with the most awesome outdoor pizza oven: the Pizzeria Pronto!
Disclosure: This Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven was provided to me free of cost for my honest review. All opinions are my own– and I’d have it no other way!— Thank you PizzaCraft for making this awesome post possible!
Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “Pizza Night” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Friday night is pizza night at our house and it just got better!!!
A little while back I recieved a Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor pIzza oven from PizzaCraft. Now after lots of use I feel ready to give you my honest opinion on the oven, along with my tips and tricks for using it.
Let’s get real
First off- you guys I love it! I kind of knew that I would because I’ve been coveting the Pizzeria Pronto even since I went to pizza night at a friend’s house almost a year ago. But, making them myself… Ah! True Love! Hahaha!
Now that you know of my adoration for this pizza oven, let’s talk pizza!
(P.S If you have foodie in your life that oyu love oh so dearly and you’re looking for the perfect holiday gift: click here!)
Tips and Tricks:
The following is a complilation of the tips and tricks I’ve learned either by trial and error or by the collective wisdom of my friends who also own Pizzeria Pronto pizza oven’s, and from the internet.
- Use enough corn meal! If you don’t have enough corn meal on the bottom of that dough it is going to stick to the paddle and you will end up with a calzone instead of a pizza! Haha. But really, don’t be shy with that corn meal, make it your best friend and then introduce it to your lover the pizza oven!
- Give the dough a little shake once it’s on the paddle to see if it will easily slide off when you put it in the oven.
- Speaking of dough, try this pizza dough recipe out because it will rock your world and only takes 25 minutes from start to finish.
- Use a dough roller docker or fork to poke holes in the dough before topping it, to keep it from rising too much while cooking.
- Preheat the oven to a high heat then drop the temperature right before adding the pizza to it. I preheat to around 800F degrees and then let it drop to about 700F degrees, but no lower. The preheating helps get crispier toppings wihtout burning the crust.
- To get the dough off the paddle and into the oven, shimmy the paddle back and forth in small movements and it will slowly slide off and onto the pizza stone.
- After 3 minutes in the pizza oven, turn your pie and put it back in. This guarantees even cooking.
- Use often and make everyone in your life so happy!!!
Quick how-to Video
Here is a quick video showing how easy the process is and how amazing the pies turn out.
Enough talk, let’s eat!
Favorite Pizza Combinations:
- Pizza Margherita- Tomatoes, Basil, Fresh Mozzarella.
- Peach Proscuitto- with a honey and balsamic drizzle!
- Classic Pepperoni- they get so crispy good!
- Chicken Alfredo- add rustic peppers and pickled red onion!
- BBQ Chicken Pizza- with cilantro, fresh tomatoes, and red onion.
- BLT Pizza- Add the lettuce after cooking and drizzle with ranch.
- Breakfast Pizza- With an egg cracked on top and then cooked to the perfect easy over.
- Any other fun combination your heart desires!