The best darn cookies you will ever eat in your whole entire life. Even if you hate pumpkin you should try these Pumpkin Snickerdoodle cookies cuz they’re gonna rock your socks off!
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
This post may contain affiliate links or ads. Please see Disclosure Policy for more information.
Pin it to your “Desserts” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
These cookies are soft and chewy with the perfect flavor. The pumpkin makes you think its a snickerdoodle best for Fall baking, but y’all, these cookies are great year round!
Snickerdoodles with just a flirty hint of pumpkin.
Fluffy Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
I wish there was a way to give people taste vision. I promise if you could taste these cookies when you saw their pictures then you would drop everything, run to the store for the ingredients and then proceed to have the most fabulous cookie experience of your life.
Since I can’t grant anyone taste vision though, you’re just going to have to trust me on this: These Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies are incredible! You should drop everything, run to the store for the ingredients and then proceed to have the most fabulous cookie experience of your life.
What does Cream of Tartar do in Snickerdoodles
I don’t really have anything else to say. I’ve let you know how good these are and that you should make them. lol. But for SEO purposes I need at least another 51 words. Haha! So I am going to tell you about why it’s so super important to use cream of tartar in your snickerdoodle cookies.
Cream of Tartar is added to baked goods to help activate the baking soda. Of equal importance: cream of tartar adds tanginess and chew to cookies!!! Yup you read that right, cream of tartar is what takes these cookies next level, it is what transforms them from butter-sugar cookies to snickerdoodle cookies. DON’T LEAVE OUT THE CREAM OF TARTAR.
Enough talk! Let’s bake.
Recipe for the best Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies:
- 1 cup Butter, room temp (not melted)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 3/4 cups- 4 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- Beat the butter and sugar together until well mixed, then add the eggs, pumpkin and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and again mix it well.
- Scoop one inch balls and roll them in Sugar Spice (3 TBS Sugar and 1 TBS Pumpkin Spice mixed).
- Place on cookie sheet and flatten just slightly with fingertips.
- Bake at 375F degrees for 8 minutes.
- Let sit on tray for 5 minutes after removing from the oven.
- Taste them and enjoy the moment.
- Go write an incredible raving lovely review for @tangledwithtaste and tell all your friends to use her recipes too.
- Happy Baking!