Awesome Deviled Eggs recipe with a big thank you to my sponsor Great Day Farm! #EggceptionallyGreat
Five minute deviled eggs recipe. Deviled eggs filled with a savory and creamy yolk and herbs mixture; then topped with crispy jalapeño and bacon jam.
Homemade Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “Best Food EVER” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
How to throw a party
I recently hosted a party. To throw a great party, there are five bases you need to cover:
- The Location/Decor
- Food and Drink
- Alternative Activities
- Party Favors
Personally, I think the food is the most important of the five.
One of my all time favorite foods to bring to any party is deviled eggs. It’s a rare to come across someone that doesn’t have a soft spot for deviled eggs.
For this recipe I took my classic deviled egg recipe and made it more epic. The addition of the crispy jalapeños and the bacon jam just makes it a party in your mouth.
In fact, at the party I served these pictured eggs at, one of the guests said:
Juli I don’t know what the devil I just ate, but that was the most incredible egg I’ve ever swallowed!
I had to refill the plate twice y’all. They were that good!
Hard Boiled Eggs
For this recipe, I saved time and made my life that much easier by using Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs. These are eggs that have been hard-boiled perfectly and are pre-peeled even. I found them in the deli section at Walmart, and you can get them in either a 2-pack or a 6-pack, plus using the Ibotta offer: you can save money on either size pack.
I used these hard-boiled eggs for my party on a giant charcuterie board, but their amazingness doesn’t end there. As such a great source of protein, I also like to use them as a:
topping for salads
protein source in ramen or other noodles dish
- way to take your avocado toast next level
There are dozens of other uses I’m sure, but these are how I’m using Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs as a great addition to my meal-prepping routine to stay healthy during this new year.
Note: The crispy Jalapeños can be found pre-crisped in the salad toppings section at most grocery stores and bacon jam is usually by the barbecue sauces or in the specialty foods section. I can always find them! Occasionally I have to ask a store associate though.
Enough Talk: let’s party, let’s eat!
Recipe for Crispy Jalapeno Deviled Eggs:
- 2 packs Great Farm Hard Boiled Eggs, 12 eggs total
- 1 Jar Bacon marmalade or jam
- 1 Package Crispy Jalapeños
- Fresh Parsley Leave for Garnish
- 1/2 c mayonnaise (for a healthier option, sometimes I use half mayo, half sour cream)
- 1 TBS milk
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp dried dill
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Slice your eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks into a bowl, and set the whites aside.
- Mush your bowled yolks with a fork, until there are no more small lumps.
- Add all other filling ingredients and mix well.
- Pipe the filling evenly into the whites.
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp bacon marmalade on top of the filling in each egg. Top that with 2-3 slices of crispy Jalapeños .
- Then finish it off with a sprinkle of paprika and some freshly minced parsley or chives.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply