The most delicious and rich maple pumpkin butter. Sweet pumpkin flavor, slightly salty, with a creamy finish. Plus amazing ways to serve it.
Creamy Maple Pumpkin Butter
©Tangled with Taste by TangledwithTaste.com
Pin it to your “Fall Food” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Tangled with Taste on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This recipe was in collaboration with Rachael over at EZPZMealz.
Have you ever tried maple pumpkin butter? It tastes like fall.
What is Pumpkin Butter used for?
I enjoy the taste of pumpkin as much as the next person, but it isn’t something I would eat a full jar of. Haha!
However once you try this, you’ll want to eat the full jar of it. Which is why I’d like to share a list of just some of the delicious ways to serve this:
- Spread it on salty crackers
- Mix it with Greek yogurt and then top it with granola
- Use it as a delicious filling for crêpes
- Whisk a few spoonfuls in with the egg and milk for the dip for French toast
- Use it as the sweetener in your oatmeal or overnight oats
- Pumpkin cinnamon rolls!
- As a filling, mixed with ricotta, served in ravioli
There are many other great uses for pumpkin butter, but these are some of my favorites.
Recipe for Easy Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Pure Maple syrup
- 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1`tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Combine all ingredients except for the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir to combine. Once it begins to bubble, let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour over butter in a blender and blend until everything is well mixed. Store in jar in fridge.
- Serve with crackers and bread and anything else that sounds yummy with pumpkin maple butter! YUM!
Leave a Reply