This Grilled Pizza post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Reese Specialty Foods Heart-to-Heart Kitchen. The opinions and text are all mine. #HeartToHeartKitchen
Grilled pizza dough topped with the best of pizza ingredients and a hearts of palm and herb salad. An easy and fast recipe for grilled pizza!
BEST EVER Grilled Pizza
©Flirting with Flavor by FlirtingWithFlavor.com
Pin it to your “Best FOOD Ever” board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Flirting with Flavor on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Try Reese Hearts of Palm and Artichoke Hearts on your Grilled Pizza. Download the Ibotta app to earn rebates on Reese products.
Easy and fast pizza dough, quickly grilled on one side, then sauced, and sprinkled with a light sprinkling of cheese. The dough is then topped with delicious Reese Hearts of Palm, bacon, tomatoes, onions and cilantro, then finally another light sprinkling of cheese. The pizza is then grilled and last but not least: topped with fresh herbs and vegetables and drizzled with ranch dressing.
Have you ever had cold salad on top of your hot pizza?
If not, you need to! It is a life changer!!!
Hearts of Palm
I lied. That wasn’t “the end”. I have more I need to say…
Have you ever had Reese Hearts of Palm?
You guys! These are a life changer too! I am not even kidding a little when I tell you I can eat 3 or 4 jars at a time and still want more. They are delicious! And they are super low in cholesterol, and rich in potassium, so you know; win win!
I never even knew what Hearts of Palm were until I had confused them for Artichoke hearts… Best mistake ever y’all!
Apparently, Reese Hearts of Palm are a known delicacy around the world. They can be used in salads, served with a main dish or deep-fried for a delicious, crunchy treat. OR as I like to use them; atop pizza!!!
Haha! Just kidding! Still not the end.
I know y’all are dying to get to the recipe and make this delicious pizza; because it IS oh-so-DELICIOUS! However, I just wanted to tell you real quick to visit my homemade pizza dough post for an awesome dough recipe that is quick and easy.
Grilled Pizza from Start to Finish
Here is a video I made for y’all showing the making of this pizza from start to finish. Notice those gorgeous Reese Hearts of Palm medallions? They tasted so good on this pizza! I bought a bunch to keep in the cupboard for any day I decide to make pizza on the fly!
Recipe for Grilled Pizza with Reese Heart of Palm:
- Your favorite Pizza Dough (I highly suggest this one: http://www.flirtingwithflavor.com/homemade-pizza-dough/)
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tomato, cut into chunks
- 1/4 Sweet White Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 - 3/4 c Reese Hearts of Palm medallions
- 1/2 cup Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Handful of Cilantro, chopped coarsely
- Roll or stretch your pizza dough out to desired shape and size
- Brush one side down with Olive Oil or Butter
- On a grill heated to approximately 400 F, Grill oiled one side of the dough until golden brown.
- Remove from heat, and brush the other side of the dough with oil or butter.
- turn over and brush grilled side of dough with BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle a light layer of cheese,
- then add half of each of the other toppings.
- Once toppings have been added, sprinkle with another layer of cheese.
- Return pizza to grill for approximately 4 more minutes, or until the cheese has all melted and the bottom of the dough is golden brown.
- Top with the second half of the fresh herbs and vegetables.
- Drizzle with Ranch Dressing.
And if you love the Reese Hearts of Palm, then you’re going to love the Reese Artichoke’s too! Try using those with my Artichoke dip recipe!
Thanks for checking out Flirting with Flavor, be sure to share the love with your friends and neighbors!